Why choose Argon?
Argon provides its employees with opportunities for professional growth, as well as the flexibility to achieve a balance between work and personal life. Argon provides comprehensive benefit, compensation and development programs that allow employees to grow in their careers. We encourage our employees to develop skills to meet the demands of an ever-changing work environment, providing them with opportunities to achieve personal and professional goals that will make them valued contributors throughout their careers.
Argon is in full compliance with the various U.S. federal, state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in the workplace.
Senior Product Manager | National Accounts Manager | Clinical Specialist
Senior Product Manager
Description: This is a position based in Argon’s Plano, Texas headquarters. The Senior Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Senior Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
This position reports to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
- Handle requests from sales force relating to general product information, literature, and samples for trade and distributor shows, as well as daily for routine support.
- Respond to customers’ product-related inquiries.
- Develop and implement pricing, marketing plans, selling strategies, and promotional programs.
- Develop product promotions for presentations by sales force to distributors and end users, and train sales force.
- Write, edit, index, or revise a variety of technical, user documentation such as articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for a wide range of uses for field and distributor sales force. Ensure accuracy and completeness of technical documentation.
- Conduct competitive market research and analyses, providing marketing support to the development of new products and improvements of existing products. Keep Sales informed regarding improvements and new products.
- Evaluate new business and product opportunities. Both internal and external.
- Follow complaint protocols. Participate in overall issue and communicate with sales force and customers regarding field notifications.
- Coordinate and supervise trade shows, conferences, and distributor meetings. Coordinate and conduct technical seminars and training programs as needed, including coordination of logistics.
- Provide in-service education to customers to promote understanding of Argon Medical products. Train customers on clinical aspects of the product, procedures, and support clinical cases.
- Participate in field visits to distributors, ends users as applicable. Visit key customers to evaluate products and maintain positive customer relations.
- Monitor and analyze sales data for product and market performance and, if necessary, develop and collaboratively execute corrective action plan.
- Monitor, adjust, and maintain revenue forecasting.
- Train sales personnel on business and clinical aspects of products and associated procedures.
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree, MBA Preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Manager with a minimum of 3 years in medical devices.
Contact: Janice Russell
National Accounts Manager
Description: This is a field based (outside the home office) sales management position. The individual will take the lead role in developing and communicating the National Account Strategic plans for assigned Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), local systems, and regional and national Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs). They will work with the sales team to target and convert key acute care hospitals, and IDN and GPO opportunities. They will negotiate, develop, communicate and renew profitable contracts with assigned IDNs and GPOs and implement comprehensive contract rollout plans to insure compliance.
- Develop relationships with local, regional and national IDNs and GPOs
- Develop and implement strategies and tactics for business retention and profitable growth within assigned National Accounts
- Develop and present reports, business reviews, and analysis for the National Accounts as well as the sales and marketing teams
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of success in medical device sales
- Minimum of 3-5 years of success in National Accounts Management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Experience developing relationships with local, regional and national IDNs and GPOs
Contact: Janice Russell
Description: The Clinical Specialist is responsible for supporting field sales activities. Working closely with Territory Managers, they will provide clinical support to customers, manage the product evaluation process, and develop continuing education content to support TM development.
- Conduct hospital in-servicing to ensure the safe and effective use of Argon products.
- Provide direct customer and Territory Manager support for clinical based product questions.
- Assist with/or independently manage product evaluations.
- Create educational programs to support ongoing Territory Manager education.
- Support Marketing by implementing physician preference surveys.
- Registered Nurse or Radiology Technologist degreed
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in endovascular procedure clinical setting preferred
- 2+ years of experience as Clinical Specialist preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Critical thinking skills to provide solutions to customers with product concerns
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel 95% of the time
- Majority of job responsibilities will be performed in hospital or off site clinical facility. Clinical Specialist will provide direct procedure support in sterile OR and Interventional lab environments. Clinical Specialist will also support staff in-service at facility conference rooms as well as regional
Contact: Janice Russell