Selling personality is a must. Relevant clinical and sales experience and education in a related background is desirable; fluency in English is required. High knowledge and experience with MS Office
Established in 1972 and employing 1,000 employees worldwide, Argon Medical Devices has grown dramatically over the past few years from the acquisition of the Critical Care products to the licensing of innovative technologies, to the expansion of our manufacturing, sales and distribution footprint following the acquisition of our latest Interventional business - Argon is now a larger and stronger Interventional player than any time in its past.
Our values and guiding principles are focused on our customers, we deliver on the commitments we make and thereby secure medical solutions that improve people's lives.
We are looking for a Clinical Specialist in EMEA – preferably located in Switzerland, Denmark or Germany. The main responsibility will be the clinical support to direct sales and our distributors in the EMEA market, covering mainly Europe. You will be the only Clinical Specialist, working with a European team of 20 colleagues and with extensive travel activity you will therefore mostly be working alone. The role will involve responsibility for supporting the EMEA field sales activities. Working closely with the sales force and the distributors and thereby provide support to customers and manage the product evaluation process of our Vascular and Interventional medical devices products.
- Conduct hospital in-servicing to ensure the safe and effective use of Argon products.
- Prepare and Conduct product training for Direct sales and Distributors
- Provide direct customer and Direct sales support for product questions.
- Assist with/or independently manage product evaluations.
- Support Marketing by implementing physician preference surveys.
- Update Sales EMEA Management on ongoing evaluation cases and notify them of any required follow-up.
- Support sales with current customers and optimize customer product utilization and efficiency.
- Establish and maintain relationships with all key accounts and key opinion leaders, including physicians, nurses, technologists and administrators.
The successful candidate will have experience working in a similar role within the interventional radiology, vascular surgery and interventional cardiology space. An extremely self-motivated individual, the successful candidate will be a sound communicator, have excellent negotiation and presentation skills and be highly organised with effective time management skills.
Salary: Competitive salary and employment conditions
Closing date: November 2018
If you are interested in applying for this post, please send your CV to: Mai Brit Blom, Senior HR Manager EMEA at moc.lacidemnogra@molB.tirBiaM.