- Deep expertise with development of medical devices for interventional radiology, vascular surgery and minimally invasive procedures.
- Experience with system and biomedical engineering
- Critical thinker who exhibits creativity and innovation
- Project Management Experience
- Design control experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in system engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10 years of related experience.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk and/or hear, and/or use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and/or sit and may occasionally be required to reach above shoulders, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds while moving paper work or educational materials. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
1. Ensure compliance to the product development process and Quality System and Design Control requirements.
2. Collaborate with design partners, either internal or external to Argon, making sure product design meets manufacturing, quality, clinical and cost specifications
3. Translate clinical requirements into system requirements, architectures, product configuration, interface specifications and use cases
4. Plans, develops and executes verification and validation activities
5. Execute human factors studies
6. Leads the technical execution of projects
7. Project Management through the initiation, planning, implementation and closeout of the project
8. Other duties as assigned.