The Kodiak™ Dual Port Coaxial Introducer Kit is transforming the way vascular procedures are performed. With its unique design and versatile applications, Kodiak is expertly engineered to introduce therapeutic or diagnostic devices into the vasculature. Designed to streamline complex vascular procedures, Kodiak enables unparalleled precision, efficiency, and versatility for any vascular procedure requiring a robust introducer.
Key Product Attributes
- Hemostasis valves within the Y-Connector and sheaths prevent bleed-back and minimize blood loss when used as a single sheath or as a coaxial system
- Y-connector allows for simultaneous introduction of multiple components, scaling easily from simple to complex applications while maintaining hemostasis
- Embedded RO bands offer enhanced fluoroscopic visualization to support procedural precision
- Twist-lock connections secure the coaxial system together to prevent undesired product movement
- Large-bore sheaths allow introduction of larger devices into the vasculature
- Braided sheaths provides optimal rigidity to support device integrity and prevents kinking