The only wall-contacting rotational thrombectomy system indicated for mechanical declotting and infusion of thrombolytics in the peripheral vasculature.
Designed for Successful Outcomes
- Indicated for use in both the peripheral vasculature and in AV dialysis fistulae/grafts
- Available in 65cm length for upper extremity or short-reach needs
- Available in 135cm length for popliteal/femoral access or other long-reach needs
Powerful Yet Atraumatic
- Powerful rotating action of the single sinusoidal wire effectively macerates wall-adherent thrombus while reducing the risk of endothelial damage 1
- Enables infusion of thrombolytics and contrast media through the built-in 3-way side-port and distal side hole
- Guidewire-like design enables steerability through tortuous anatomy
Ergonomic, One-Piece Design
- Choose between low profile (6F) system or more robust (7F) system for larger vessels
- Single-piece system, with no capital equipment to purchase
- Ready to use immediately, with no assembly required
Indications for Use
- The CLEANER XT™ and CLEANER 15™ Rotational Thrombectomy Systems are indicated for mechanical declotting of native vessel dialysis fistulae and synthetic dialysis access grafts.
- The CLEANER XT™ and CLEANER 15™ Rotational Thrombectomy Systems are indicated for mechanical declotting and controlled and selective infusion of physician-specified fluids, including thrombolytics, in the peripheral vasculature.
CleanerXT Brazil IFU
CleanerXT Canada IFU
Cleaner15 Brazil IFU
Cleaner15 Canada IFU
CLEANER15 Rotational Thrombectomy System Video
Cleaner + OptionELITE for DVT Video