CLEANER XT™ Rotational Thrombectomy System
For greater steerability & effective maceration in smaller lumen vessels
- Low profile (.035”, 6F) guidewire-like design enables excellent steerability through vessel tortuosity
- Improved drive shaft design increases efficiency of power transfer and torque
- 9mm sinusoidal wire amplitude ideal for removal of wall-adherent thrombus in small lumens
CLEANER 15™ Rotational Thrombectomy System
For powerful & effective maceration in larger lumen vessels
- Larger wire diameter (.044”, 7F) improves pushability and performance
- Increased torque and power provides efficient thrombus maceration
- 15mm sinusoidal wire amplitude ideal for removal of wall-adherent thrombus in large lumens
Köksoy C, et al. Pharmacomechanical Thrombolysis of Symptomatic Acute and Subacute Deep Vein Thrombosis with a Rotational Thrombectomy Device. Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology 2014; 25:1895-1900.
In an independent study using CLEANER in symptomatic DVT patients, complete thrombus resolution was achieved in 70.7% of patients.